News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Urgent! aNGLO bOER mEDAL

Hi,

am a world away from my roll...

can anyone tell me how many Burg. W.J. Viljoen there are?

Any Cape Rebels?

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris. Don't know if this helps... I pulled it up on Ancestry.com and have sent over the results on one to your email.

Name:J W ViljoenCampaign or Service:South Africa - Second Boer WarService Date:1899-1902Service Location:South AfricaRegiment or Unit Name:National ScoutsRegimental Number:881

It was the closest match although there are a couple of other Viljoen's who might be possibles. Actually a bunch of them on there but these will be the closest. Hoping it helps. Will pop the other two over to your email in just a sec and hoping you're able to access it where you are.

Dan cheers.gif

Name:J ViljoenCampaign or Service:South Africa - Second Boer WarService Date:1899-1902Service Location:South AfricaRegiment or Unit Name:C Troop Farmers' GuardRegimental Number:29

Name:J ViljoenCampaign or Service:South Africa - Second Boer WarService Date:1899-1902Service Location:South AfricaRegiment or Unit Name:Imperial Military RailwaysRegimental Number:19

• 2 weeks later...