News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Italy / Albania - badge with document

Bob

Dear Bob,

You have a beautiful distinctive with case and a good document, but they are for different cases. The document is for the medal of expedition in Albania April 1939, but the distinctive is for the Italy-Greece War 1940-41.

If you are interested, I can display the correct certificate for your distinctive and the correct medal for your document.

Regards,

Artan

Dear Bob,

You have a beautiful distinctive with case and a good document, but they are for different cases. The document is for the medal of expedition in Albania April 1939, but the distinctive is for the Italy-Greece War 1940-41.

If you are interested, I can display the correct certificate for your distinctive and the correct medal for your document.

Regards,

Artan

Hi Artan - thanks (although disappointing news) - would love to see the correct certiicate for the badge and the correct medal for my document :)

Hi Artan - thanks (although disappointing news) - would love to see the correct certiicate for the badge and the correct medal for my document :)

Dear Bob,

I attach here the right documentfor your distinctive. Existing different type of this document.

post-5692-019636700 1295213819_thumb.jpg

Nice collection of medals Artan!

Do you know if the Albanians who fought along with the Italians against the Greeks in 1940-41 received any special medal/medals? As far as I know, there were only some unofficial regimental italian medals given for this purpose, but I don't know if they were awarded to Albanians, too. I also do not know if they were ever worn in uniform. Any info/photos would be highly appreciated!

Nice collection of medals Artan!

Do you know if the Albanians who fought along with the Italians against the Greeks in 1940-41 received any special medal/medals? As far as I know, there were only some unofficial regimental italian medals given for this purpose, but I don't know if they were awarded to Albanians, too. I also do not know if they were ever worn in uniform. Any info/photos would be highly appreciated!

Dear Makedon,

I know about 100 different medalsof Italian unities (Armies, Divisions, Regiments, Battalions and Services) ofthe Italian-Greek War. In my collection, I have about 60 of them.

The Albanian unities were part ofthe Italian ones. For these reason, the Albanians received the same medals asthe Italians.

Only the distinctive of Bob wasdifferent. It was officially created from the Albanian Government and wasoffered only to Italians participants in the Italian-Greek War. In fact itread: “ALBANIA, TO THE VICTORIOUS SOLDIERS OF ROME”.

Regards,

Artan