News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi,

Here is one ribbon bar what just arrived. Like I understand, this is the bar from WW1 period (because the combinations and feldgrau colour reverse). Looks like pins are not played around, so I have a good feeling about that one. Nothing bad under the black light as well.

What is slightly weird - ribbons had been mounted wrong away around - if you attach this bar right way to the uniform, then EK2 will be the last.

Now the combination - I quess it is the Navy bar? What you guys think?

Combination:

1. Iron Cross 2nd Class (Eiserne Kreuz, II Klasse)

2. Long Service award (Dienstauszeichnung)

3. Africa campaign medal (Südwestafrika-Denkmünze)

4. Prussian General Honour Award Cross (des Allgemeinen Ehrenzeichens)

178590431465ec_l.jpg

Edited by Noor

Timo,

I like your new ribbon bar. :cheers:

The last ribbon (or the first :speechless: ) is not for lifesaving but repersents the Prussian General Honour Cross. The Prussian Lifesaving ribbon stripes are the same width as the Iron Cross ribbon stripes.

Best wishes

Matt

Timo,

I like your new ribbon bar. :cheers:

The last ribbon (or the first :speechless: ) is not for lifesaving but repersents the Prussian General Honour Cross. The Prussian Lifesaving ribbon stripes are the same width as the Iron Cross ribbon stripes.

Best wishes

Matt

Thanks Matt for your replay and yes, I corrected my mistake about the last ribbon.:cheers:

Thanks Matt for your replay and yes, I corrected my mistake about the last ribbon.:cheers:

With a ribbon bar like this I wonder is it possible that the EK2 ribbon is actually a Prussian Military Merit Medal?

Best wishes

Matt