News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Anti Partisan Badge: Real or just beautiful fake?

Hi Gentlemen, i just found a seller that sell some badge under average price, the items are beautiful, but i'm affraid if the're just fake, here some of them:

Anti Partisan Badge in bronze:

marked L/58

Picture:

Edited by kapten_windu

Guest Darrell

I'll give some advice. If it's the same person trying to sell Pilots badges you posted ... time to look elsewhere in a hurry.

Guest Darrell

kapten_windu

Very few of these badges were made or issued. The chances of finding an authetic one, at any price, are virtually zero.

Regards,

Gordon

Really? I can find you 10 without looking very hard.

• 4 months later...

I have had three original silver badges; one with fat pin and two with round pins. All pins were blued. I have a gold badge documented as taken from a POW toward the end of the war in Italy. It has a fat pin and an Assmann TM behing the swastika.

Any thoughts?! EBJ

I may still have some photos I can get copied. R.J. Bender was going to do an article about AP badges years ago, so I sent him photos of all mine. As I am an "old timer", I have been thinning down my collection and only have the gold one remaining. EBJ