News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

It is one of my golas to track down the buyer of this group.... Detlev sold it about 6 months after I sold it to a WAF member in Italy.

By the time it got to Detlev, it had been butchered... medals upgraded, dagger and Visor cap added, photos added and only REAL photo of the winner removed.... All the documents were there as well.

If you know anyone who bought this group to Schmelzer, please tell them to contact me.

The medal bar is the best way to recognise the group, documents to "Schmelzer".

I think a German bought it as googling the name brought a hit of a German asking questions about him...

http://forum.panzer-archiv.de/viewtopic.php?t=7633&sid=9f6a49936d6c9ee3a104358e62af477e

If anyone is a member there... could they tip Matthias off?

• 1 year later...
    • 7 months later...
    Guest Rick Research

This is a collecting crime of truly stupefying idiocy. That was

WAS

possibly one of THE most spectacular Third Reich groups in existence--the ultra rare Third Reich Lifesaving Medal on ribbon AND a German Cross in Gold to an NCO.

Inexcusable and unforgivable vandalism.

Who is the cretin who butchered this group, that he may be shunned unto all collecting eternity wherever he dares show his face?

Edited by Rick Research