News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Awards:

1. EK-II (1914)

2. Bayern. Militär-Verdienstorden 3.Klasse mit Schwertern / 4.Klasse mit Schwertern (?)

3. Ehrenkreuz für Frontkämpfer

4. ???

5. EK-I (1914)

6. ???

7. Privately purchased Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber.

Could you please help with the 4th medal in the bar and an oval breast award?

Thanks for your replies, Lambert and Christophe!

I've got an opinion that an oval breast badge is a certain unofficial regimental commemorative badge. Unfortunately no idea of its name... Your opinion, gentlemen?

It could be, but I don't think it's the same exact badge you've shown. The badge he is wearing has the arms of the cross extending just a little bit past the wreath, whereas the badge you've posted the cross arms do not extend past the wreath. Although it's blurry, I don't think that's a swastika on his badge, it looks like it might be an eagle with upraised wings. It looks more like a bird to me than a swastika.