News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Rangliste des Heeres 1944/45

I'm not too sure but I don't think so. To show the secondary title...

Dienstaltersliste T der Generale und Stabsoffiziere des Deutschen Heeres vom 1.5.1944 mit amtlich belegbaren Nachträgen bis Kriegsende.

Dienstaltersliste S der Stabsoffiziere des Deutschen Heeres vom 1.5.1944 mit amtlich belegbaren Nachträgen bis Kriegsende.

...but my German isn't anywhere near good enough to read the Foreword by the author. If you have a particular name in mind just let me know and I'll have a look and then we will know.

• 6 months later...

To all who may be interested

Finally I have good news for You. After months of hard work I can now announce that most of the Name Registers to the DAL are ready. Until now I could make :

a) all Hptm./Rittm. from DAL T Stand 1.5.44 (same complete style like in Keilig´s Rangliste/DAL 1.5.44) (ca. 4,5 MB) 50Euros

b) all Obersten down to Hptm. from DAL 1.5.43 incl. San., Vet. u. W-Offz. (but intentionally without Gen. and OL. & LT.), in the same complete style like above.(ca. 8,5 MB) 100Euros

c) all Obersten down to Hptm. from DAL 1.5.41 (but intentionally without Gen.), but this in a simple style (ca. 0,6 MB) 20Euros

d) I am now just working (I made about the half) on the Name Register of DAL 1.5.40, and here too all Obersten down to Hptm. (and intention. without Gen.), this in a simple style like above). I guess it´ll be finished in August.......

e) it remains to be made the Name Register from DAL. 1.5.42 and I plan to make it in September.......

Who is interested to buy my Name Registers, which have cost me so many work hours (each Name, each line handwritten/typed in Computer and all checked), must sign before a Copy-Right declaration

Thanks + Regards, Rossano

Edited by hucks216

To all who may be interested

Finally I have good news for You. After months of hard work I can now announce that most of the Name Registers to the DAL are ready. Until now I could make :

a) all Hptm./Rittm. from DAL T Stand 1.5.44 (same complete style like in Keilig´s Rangliste/DAL 1.5.44) (ca. 4,5 MB) 50 €

b) all Obersten down to Hptm. from DAL 1.5.43 incl. San., Vet. u. W-Offz. (but intentionally without Gen. and OL. & LT.), in the same complete style like above.(ca. 8,5 MB) 100 €

c) all Obersten down to Hptm. from DAL 1.5.41 (but intentionally without Gen.), but this in a simple style (ca. 0,6 MB) 10 €

d) I am now just working (I made about the half) on the Name Register of DAL 1.5.40, and here too all Obersten down to Hptm. (and intention. without Gen.), this in a simple style like above). I guess it´ll be finished in August.......

e) it remains to be made the Name Register from DAL. 1.5.42 and I plan to make it in September.......

Who is interested to buy my Name Registers, which have cost me so many work hours (each Name, each line handwritten/typed in Computer and all checked), must sign before a Copy-Right declaration

Thanks + Regards, Rossano

Certainly sounds interesting. You should place an ad in the Trade section.

In C you mention it is in a more simple style - do you mean it doesn't contain the same amount of information as in Keilig's book or just the presentation of the information is different?

Is it possible to provide a screen shot of a page from each so people can see a sample from them?

Edited by hucks216

Example of simple Register (DAL 1.5.41)

Abberger, Oberst 36 (the numbers refer to the pages in the DAL, edited as PDF)

Abbt, Hptm. 165

Abé, Oberstlt. 55

Abel, Maj. 89

Abelein, Maj. 83

Abeßer, Hptm. 120

Abraham, Oberstlt. 46

Abramowski, Hptm. 147

Abratis, Hptm. 119

Abt, Oberst 26

Example of Register (Hptm. 1.5.44) like Keilig´s list

+Freitag Gren.Rgt. 11 1. 10. 37 (7)

+Twers (Emil) Kraftf.Abt. 8 1. 4. 39 (178a)

+Wünsch Art.Rgt. 24 1. 6. 39 (3)

+Paepke Pz.Nachr.Abt. 77(50)

+Watzek (Viktor) Kriegsschule Potsdam (AVm) (62a)

+Himmler II./Art.Rgt. 93 1. 8. 39 (42)

+Knoblauch Kav.Lehr- u. Vers.Abt. (Pz.) 1. 3. 40 (48)

+Oeßelmann Jäg.Rgt. 75(60)

+Stricker Jäg.Rgt. 38 „ (107)

+Seemüller Gren.Rgt. 41 (139a)

Edited by Rossano