News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello all. I have this medal bar coming in the mail. - Don't get to excited, I know the Colonial clasp is a fake, as is the colonial medal. My question is about the Portuguese Order of Aviz is the period correct or possible (Republic post 1917). I think it should be the Imperial type (pre-1910) with the crown. Thanks in advance for any input. Cheers George

Are you sure the colonial medal is fake? The clasp seems indeed to be, medal doesn't look to bad for me.

If the Aviz order from Republic of Portugal doesn't belong there, we have no chance to know what it actually was.

Green ribbon could be almost anything... Italian Maurizius & Lazarus order, Swedish Wasa order, Persian order of lion and sun, Brunswick life saving medal...

• 2 weeks later...