News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Eric

Nice!! That's only the third one I've seen!! Your finish to the wreath is better than mine, but it appears my eagle has retained the darker color better.....interesting!

The only other difference is the RC overstamp!!

It's nice to know that there are other GWL ROs out there!! But I've always wondered why so few...Wegerhoff seems to have been a prolific maker of pilot badges and other high volume qualification badges.....why not the RO & AG?

JTW

Can I put you at the top of my list for this one too!!

Cheers,

Steve

Jos,

Yes, I saw your badge for sale at a fair price......I can not buy them all!! But, rare will always be rare......

I?ve seen many times people selling badges or medal bars at good prices on forum sites and they just sit......seller ends up sending them to Ebay or elsewhere....Maybe it is a sign of the economic times or maybe a sign of the maturity of the collecting community......

Steve