News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Lastest Addition To My collection

Rocky

[attachmentid=27624]

This is the latest addition to my collection. It is a Imperial Prussian Fire Officials Dagger. Carl Eickhorn Model 527. It is a non standard dagger, the fittings appear to be silver, the grip is ebony and it is near mint. Oh and it is hanging on my wall.

Any other Fire Official Daggers folks out there? :beer:

Now that is a dagger worth keeping! :love:

While I'd love to collect Fire Official Daggers,my budget just doesn't allow it! :(:shame:

But perhaps if I stay off several sites for a long while,maybe I could afford one eventually!Fat chance of that though!They offer too many great goddies!! :beer:

Edited by Rich Yankowski

Thanks Rich. It is a killer, I wanted the folks to have a look because I am real proud this dagger. Here I only discuss my collection. This is a good forum for all things military. I see you have added a couple nice Armies. - Good for you. Happy Collecting :beer:

J, Thank You. It has turned into one of my favorite edged weapons. A word of caution regarding the Fire Officals Dagger. Some super copies are coming out of the former communist block countries. Should you see a standard Carl Eickhorn with a white blade buffer ( should be red ) and or the CE Logo etched vs. stamped it is more then likely a modern day copy. :beer:

Bob, I have been an edged weapon collector for about 10 years. I have collected knives in general for 40 years. The thing that got me into TR was my father was in Africa and Italy 42 - 45. He brought home a few medals and gave me these when I was a kid. I can remember shining my shows with a arm band. Got real interested again later in life and started buying and selling badges to buy a dagger or sword. Funny how each of use got to be collectors. See you this week? :beer: