News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Bastille Day Gathering of The Traveling Museum

Guest Rick Research

I'm pleased to announce once again in almost-real-time--after my 40 month offline hiatus--

the semi-legendary Traveling Museum will once again be gathering here at the Schloss on the Thames tomorrow. Our last gathering this past winter found me with a kaput computer :banger: too and no way to Epsonize that round of goodies.

There'll be only six of us, this time. So, what'll we see? What'll we see? :whistle:

Imperial German of course. Some more diamonds, oh, some mini chains.

Third Reich...

Various Comraidly things from various Former People's Paradises...

No Epic Tragedies With Swords this time. The supply of sanely priced offferings there has dried up.

Perhaps something Napoleonic? ...

And of course our usual inter-state catered feasting, with adult beverages and cigars for those who got 'em.

:unsure:They come from hundreds of miles to be periodically washed in The Light Of Epson. :D

Do any of you guys manage to get together for show-and-tells and Consume Mass Quantities? :cool:

Edited by Rick Research

Guest Rick Research

It was a very good meeting. Some surprises-- a Soviet/U.S. group, also by request some thing for Württemberg Verdienstkreuz X threads of late, and Brunswick House Orders for Dave Danner when he returns from digging up unexploded artillery shells from the Great War.

Posts in Imperial German, Soviet, U.S. and swrds to follow.