News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Imperial Russian St George cross, opinion please?

Alpha Draconis

Hello Gentleman!!

This is my first topic here on this site, I was only an observer so far, and I can tell this is a great site for enthusiasts and masters of orders and medals alike!!! Respect for the effort, knowledge and love for this "sport" ;)

I need an opinion on two imperial russian crosses of St George!

They are not mine, but I can close a deal if your comments are positive, since I'm not (yet) expert in imperial Russia.

Tnx!

Hello AD and welcome to GMIC. If this is one of your interests then you've found the right place. I'm looking forward to the things you will share with us.

I do not pretend to any expertise but we do have some real experts here. If I had received Igor's advice about the two crosses, I know I'd take it gratefully.

How about telling us a little about yourself and what you collect? I guarantee that you'll find some kindred souls here.

Chuck

Hello Igor & Chuck

First of all thanks for warm wellcome, and thanks to Igor for teaching me a thing or two about these crosses!!

My area is Croatian and Yugoslavian orders, but I want to expend my knowledge to world orders and medals!

I been watching "Gentlemans" posts and replies, and this is a great site to "hang out" ;)

Wish you gentleman lots of fun & joy, and hope to hear from you again!!

Joseph

Hello Igor & Chuck

First of all thanks for warm wellcome, and thanks to Igor for teaching me a thing or two about these crosses!!

My area is Croatian and Yugoslavian orders, but I want to expend my knowledge to world orders and medals!

I been watching "Gentlemans" posts and replies, and this is a great site to "hang out" ;)

Wish you gentleman lots of fun & joy, and hope to hear from you again!!

Joseph

Croatian and Yugoslavian :D

Dobro Dosli :) Comrade! :D

Watch the Yugoslavian section I'll have a nice post up in the next couple of days ;):D

Regards,

Igor

Edited by Rogi