News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Who can guess the last ribbon on this simply fabulous ribbon bar that the (Truly) Evil Twin? has already claimed for his own..... I came home and started looking through the scans he made for me...... this one is actually named twice on the disc, identical scans. He referred to these as (and I DO quote) "you sell, you die Chuckie" and "Reeky wants this dont sell or you DIE freak".

Do you think he's trying to tell me something??? :o:rolleyes:

Guest Rick Research

He's old and his brain has been like a sponge lately, so I figured subtlety wasn't an option. :rolleyes:

This is one of those NEVER going to be identifiables without a photo of the guy WEARING it pieces, since there is no "there" there, as far as Rank Lists go.

Still, it's been a while since I had something to mindlessly toss and turn over in pointless 3 A.M. speculation.

One thing though...

eez no Catholic. . :ninja:

Guest Rick Research

Beeger. I make AWESOME scans with my Epson 2400. It is a heavy burden beng SO talented AND beautiful, too.

[attachmentid=28516]

I call this one "Better Not Sell To Anybody Except Good Ricky Unless Your Want To See The PEARLY Gates." :rolleyes:

BTW, I don't think there is any mystery from THIS backing which branch of service the original wearer was in!!! :cool:

Guest Rick Research

I already have THREE of these (well, 2 are to the same person)

[attachmentid=28534]

But the two to the same guy have devices that Evil Ricky won't want to give away the ID... since they are less than ambiguous.

Chris gets the cookie! 10% off next ribbon bar order!

(and there was much rejoicing)

Yes, Sacred Treasure of Japan.... center stripe blue has faded out on the obverse. But the reverse, look closely... you can just see the blue edges....

Webr is also correct... 2 gold eagles. But The (Truly) Evil Twin? thinks no way to ID..... yet.

Guest Rick Research

Nobody (army or navy) who held this in 1914 had only an EK for ribboned German awards, alas, so it's something from the Great Invisible Void of the 1930s.

That's army officer tunic material backing, so I think we can safely assume the wearer was an army officer.

All is a BIT clearer with devices that are... unambiguous:

[attachmentid=28648]

For all that "glitter," all that SHOWED in Rank Lists for Vizeadmiral Lietzmann were his EK and ? !

[attachmentid=28649]

That palest of blues just looks like grayed white.