News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Recently, I was able to find the holy grail of Pickelhauben twice (as I showed before), but this nice mannequin also crossed my path… Of course I couldn’t wait to long to dress it up…

It became a Würtemberg NCO in working outfit. He is wearing black standard boots, a white (faded grey) trousers, NCO Drillichrock, M17 gasmask, M17 steel helmet and Krätchen.

The NCO Drillichrock is slightly different than the enlisted man’s Drillichjacke.The Drillichrock is longer, it has a Waffenrock type rear with two buttons in the middle and all the buttons are made of polished tomback or nickel (as on the corresponding field gray tunic). It has a narrow piping in the state colours around the small standing collar, in this case red and black.

Imagine this NCO was doing some chores and the gas alarm went of. He grabbed his gasmask and steel helmet and rushes out of the bunker…

Enjoy the pictures,

Adler 1

87c5.jpg

ikgl.jpg

iszt.jpg

Karel,

It's a nice piece and not easy to find. I've been looking for an enlisted man's version for decades. You mentioned that the buttons were polished tombak or nickel, but these look like steel painted M15s? Is the jacket missing it's original buttons or is this a later wartime version? Is it dated?

Thanks,

Chip

Thank you guys!

It's a nice piece and not easy to find. I've been looking for an enlisted man's version for decades. You mentioned that the buttons were polished tombak or nickel, but these look like steel painted M15s? Is the jacket missing it's original buttons or is this a later wartime version? Is it dated?

These are of course original, but wartime painted steel buttons (forgot to mention this :unsure: )... I see no date in it, but maybe it's washed to much, I don't know...

Adler 1

Edited by Adler 1