News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

White Falcon!

Saxon-Weimar

5th one I've ever been able to buy. (not including one 1.kl.)

All the arms are the correct shade of green, the red inserts are there behind the swords, but the crown tilts it so much the scanner is reflecting. Better pix next week when it visits RR

IPB Image

Guest Rick Research

Oh ye who useth not Epson 2400 series scanners! :shame:

Even my OLD scanner took a better scan-- here from the days when dinosaurs walked the Earth, the SWf3aX:

[attachmentid=28743][attachmentid=28744]

ahh, happy memories, however fleeting..........

Guest Rick Research

Almost anything is possible (even with ZERO photo editing wuzzit technology) with the Power Of Good

[attachmentid=29041]

PS: Thanks for the awesome scans...... unfortunately, some of us are forced to pick lesser machines that perform multiple functions and can only dream of the day that we no longer need the copier, fax, etc. It's a really good concept. the "All-In-One's" do perform a multitude of tasks adequately........ scanning, they key word would be "adequate"... certainly not up to the standards (sniff, sniff) of my other half (YES boys & Girls... HE's the Evil One!!!!!!!)