News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of Saint Sava 4?, 5?, golden saint, why golden?

Greetings,

Car&Muhić are only guessing that that type of order that Obi showed us is made by Huguenin ("...It might well be from the early period of Huguenin Freres.") so we are not completely sure about the producer.

Quality of the ebay images that you have showed us is very low and the hallmark on Obi's image is too small so I can't say for sure if the hallmarks are identical. But my personal opinion is that they are not. I think, based on the images that we have at the moment, that their shape is a bit different, they are not on the same place on the order, it looks like the hallmark is on the front side on your piece and on the back side of Obi's. Only image of Piret that I saw so far was in the book that we are all mentioning.

Now about the images, according to your words your phone camera is more than enough for your hobby (post #22) but at the same time it is not good enough to make pictures of this particular order even with the macro on (post #18).

When Rogi told you that he is no longer interested in buying the order because of the lack of further images, among other things, you posted more of them from ebay.

Did I get something wrong or did you finish your last reply saying that you do not have Saint Sava that you are trying to sell?

PS we have Collector's Sales Area on the forum and that would be the right place for your ad, not this section.

Edited by paja

Hello Paja

You have missunerstand me, I said that I don't have any oher st sava to compare mine with! My macro is aparently not good, everything is blurry!

Look Gents, I'm not here to sell the order at any cost, I'm only trying to determine its origin, and to find it a home of st sava collector!

Rogi, if you want, I'll send you this Sava, and you can make better pictures, and test it under microscope?

Then if you like it you can pay what I payed for it, if you don't you send it back! I think this is ste best solution to resolve the problem!

Rogi if you are interested in this option send me your address via pm.

As per our terms :) and posted on the public forum as requested,

posted from my pm to Alpha,

So to clarify if you(Alpha Draconis) send the package, you will cover the shipping of my choice,

If I decide to keep the Sava, I will pay the shipping plus cost of Sava as previously talked about.

If I decide not to buy, I will pay shipping only for the return of the Sava to go back to your home :)with the same type of shipping method (fastest option with tracking number)

I will provide photos and detailed info. about it if I decide not to purchase.

Shipping has to be fastest option and include tracking number.

As per Alpha's request, I will keep everyone updated on the forum with photos and info :)

Thank you again Alpha :) I hope I will be able to add this one to my collection and give some very nice photos :D

Edited by Rogi

• 4 weeks later...