News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Interesting but unidentified Norwegian cross

Obviously this piece was made by Jacob Tostrup workshop.

Some kind unofficial award.

But what society or club issued it?

What is this NJF?

Then this (strictly for the boys? :D) in central medallion and chain around it.

Not bad! :catjava:
    Any thoughts :whistle:

Cheers,

Nick

I have no clue. But it's not in the new book on Norwegian awards, that covers military and most higher sports awards. If you don't mind I also posted a pic and a link to GMIC in the Norwegian forum. There are some knowledgeable people there.

/Kim

No problem!

I all ready posted one pic and I know some of the regulars there are also members here, but perhaps not that regular posters.

/Kim

PS The only problem is that this is the holiday season and all of Scandinavia closes for about three months, so internet response might be slow.

Hmm, it reminds of Austin Powers (Comedy "homage" movie of James Bond here in North America)

The male symbol on the badge is great :D

Maybe some Austin Powers Norwegian Club :D hehehehe

Whatever it ends up being (definatley not Austin Powers club) I'll be following this one closely :D