News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A top Document Highlight.... 2nd Bavarian Jäger...

Unfortunately the group was split up on Ebay and I could not get all of it, however, I did manage to get the parts where he commanded the 2nd bavarian Jägers, which is a bit of a favourite for me... Ernst Lettenmayer only commanded the Jägers in 1914, but he was the commander at the battle at Lagarde, which is a big day for the Jäger battalion.... His EK2 Document and MVO3rd class with swords... both as battalion commander.... le6.thumb.JPG.42f2dbb6a30fcaa46607473930le7.thumb.JPG.1bf3666f5442ff61128c627c84

Unfortunately I missed the Promotion documents and the Prewar MVO 3rd class without swords and the later MVO 3rd class with swords and crown :-(

But this is the only chance I will ever have for the docs of the commander of one of my favourite units :-))

Hello Chris,

gratulations for these papers. Very nice documents of the 2. Jägerbataillons leader.

It is a pity, that these documents were separated, but that's ebay business.

I have missed the papers for the EK1 and the service cross2.
    I have added together all the results and it came together a sum of just under 2200 Euro.
    The highlights were the papers of the third class swords and the third class crown/swords.

Here a picture of Oberstleutnant Lettenmayer.

Ostl.Lettenmayer.JPG

• 3 months later...