News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

H. Goering FJ Panzer Div Werhpass

I have had this for many years but I am thinning out some of my collection as I no longer collect in this area so I thought I would show it here before it gets sold.  In my experience you do not see many of these fro service in the HG division.

He was qualified as a Fernsprecher (phone operator) and saw service on Crete after the invasion and then on Sicily, Salerno and South Italy.  It is sadly missing his photograph but contains a lot of information on him and his career.  His entries end and as it was a British vet bring back from Italy I assume he was captured or perhaps was KIA.  He was with the HG arty regiment, then with the HG div panzer pioneer bn and then with the HG fj panzer div.

a H G div wehrpass 000 cover.jpg

a H G div wehrpass 001 vm.jpg

a H G div wehrpass 002 vm.jpg

a H G div wehrpass 003 vm.jpg

a H G div wehrpass 004 and 5 montage vm.jpg

a H G div wehrpass 006, 7, 8. montage vm.jpg

a H G div wehrpass montage - small.jpg

a H G div wehrpass montage highlighted.jpg

Jerry,

Nice all the same, I find it quite common to be missing the picture?  Any awards?

Thanks Jock, not that I can see.  He was in hospital at some stage and I assume as a phone operator in his early career he was not in the front line.  Later who knows what he went through or what happened to him.

It is a very interesting book.  Was he awarded any decorations?

Paul

he had no awards that I can see.  The list of his units and where he served make it very interesting, Sicily, Salerno, Italy and earlier in Crete, with HJ arty regiment, HJ panzer pioneer bn, HJ fj panzer div etc.....Many of these I have not otherwise seen on a Wehrpass.