News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Posted this on WAF and annother smaller forum but figured I would post it here as well. This is a Ausweis for a chorus group in Gau Dusseldorf. I can post better pictures when it arrives, or still use some seller photos if anybody wants any close ups in particular. Anybody else have one of these? Apparently they are pretty rare/uncommon

11698511_890991044287585_1020062456150124070_n.jpg

11667548_890991030954253_3075235568676029279_n.jpg

I can't say that I have ever seen one of these before so thanks for showing.

A guy who collects Ausweis on WAF commented and said that he has only seen 2 others besides mine, so has to be decently rare. But it depends how long he has been collecting of course. I'll be sharing hopefully more KdF paper soon, as it's a new side collection I decided to go after

I know a bloke down Paderborn way that collects KDF stuff, I am sure he would like to see this so I will copy the picture to him.  I swap all my KDF with him as it is not really my bag.  It is the first time I have seen this sort of ID but then that does not say much as I am sure there are tons of things I have not seen LOL.