News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Group of 4 PLA medals

DAMO

Hello again gents,

i apologise again for this but Communist Chinese medals are wracked with fakes and fantasies so I just wanna check the authenticity of these medals. 

Im thinking of buying these 3 medals for the liberation of Northern China and this 1950 south central front badge.

-I am 99% sure that 2 of the medals for the liberation of Northern China (the one in the middle of the 3 and the one on the left) are fakes as the one in the middle is made of aluminium and has red paint and the one on the left has red paint rather than red enamel on the flag as well with weak details (fake caste?) and the suspension is wrong.

-The south central front badge looks good to me as it has the silvery nickel finish with '104' written behind the pin which was marked on more nickel finished badges rather than chocolate-bronze finished ones which had '105'.

-The medal for liberation of china on the right hand side looks good to me-red enamels, brass, original ribbon mount.

If you could tell me what you think that would be awesome

Thanks, 

Damo

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

• 2 months later...