News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

For Victory over Germany-Certificates for foreigners

The medal is common but when  the medal was awarded to foreigners I think it deserves to be in this division.In my collectors practice I had many these certificates ,they were for Slovaks or Czechs.In this topic I want to show some of the certificates .

1.For the citizen of Romania-Capt. Victor Vagner

DSC_3660.JPG

DSC_3661.JPG

2.For the citizen of the Czech Republic

Sgt.Ludevít Rapan

6681156296.jpg

• 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    On 10. 3. 2018 at 18:51, nickstrenk said:

If somebody needs very much the first certificate,I am ready to sell it together with the medal for 30euro.

You can send me a message.

I will add also the badge На память от ВС СССР

50a.jpg

50b.jpg

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    On 26/05/2018 at 06:41, Paul R said:

Pretty cool focus.  I’d love to find one to a Polish veteran. 

Here you are.3 medals for a Polish officer-Colonel Piotr Kondraciuk.I hope somebody will help us with the hand -stamp.

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Paul, you have to really like the Kondraciuk group with the Liberation of Warsaw medal!

Nick, the round stamp with the eagle is from the "Wojska Polska" - Polish Army - at the top of the stamp.  I can't read the print around the bottom of the stamp, but I'm guessing possibly a unit designation.  The stamp underneath the red signature reads "Wojskowa Komenda Uzupełnień" - this means a provincial military reserve administration.  "Korman" is a usual Polish family name, but I don't know the abbreviation "Bol."   Along with the Capture of Berlin medal, Kondraciuk must have been part of Polish First Army or "Pierwsza Armia Wojska Polskiego" formed by the Soviets in 1944.  Possibly a very research worthy group.

Thanks for sharing!

• 8 months later...

For Victory over Germany-Prague Version.Production-Zineger.I do not know the reason  for maikg these medals in Czechoslovakia.Also The Medal For Liberation of Prague of this firm exists.This one  is for sale.

P1010056.JPG

P1010059.JPG

P1010060.JPG

P1010061.JPG