Konteradmiral Hasso von Bredow: Ribbon Bar Identification

Hello,
Can you please help me identify the awards from the ribbon bars of Konteradmiral Hasso von Bredow.

His list of awards I have:

-Iron Cross (1914) 1st Class
-Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class
-Prussian Order of the Red Eagle 4th Class
-Spanish Order of Naval Merit 1st Class
-Knight's Cross 1st Class of the Saxon Albrecht Order with Swords
-Prussian Long Service Cross 1st Class (25 years)
-Knight of Honor (Ehrenritter) of the Johanniter Order
-The Honour Cross of the World War 1914/1918 with Swords
-Wehrmacht Long Service Awards 4th to 1st Class

I have 2 photos of his ribbon bar. The first one is pre-WW2 (possibly from 1927) and the second one is taken during WW2.

Ribbon bar from the first photo:

- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class
- Prussian Order of the Red Eagle 4th Class ???
- Prussian Long Service Cross 1st Class (25 years) ???
- Knight's Cross 1st Class of the Saxon Albrecht Order with Swords
- Silesian Eagle 2nd Class ???
- Spanish Order of Naval Merit 1st Class ??? (source 1914 Rangliste)
- ???

Ribbon bar from the second photo:

- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class
- Knight's Cross 1st Class of the Saxon Albrecht Order with Swords
- The Honour Cross of the World War 1914/1918 with Swords
- The photo is of bad quality but in the book it looks like the Silesian Eagle 2nd Class (von Bredow was part of the Naval Brigade Loewenfeld) ???
- Prussian Order of the Red Eagle 4th Class ???
- Wehrmacht Long Service Award 1st Class
- Wehrmacht Long Service Award 3rd Class
- Prussian Long Service Cross 1st Class (25 years) ??? (also a blue ribbon I think)
- ???
- Spanish Order of Naval Merit 1st Class ???

Thanks!

1927_KptzS_Hasso_von_Bredow.jpg

34846303_1960885960590818_3554139794546098176_n.jpg

• 1 year later...

Can anyone confirm Hasso von Bredow was awarded the Lübeck Hanseatenkreuz on 21 August 1915? If he was, does anyone know which ribbon on his ribbon bar (on the photos posted above) is the Lübeck Hanseatenkreuz?

Also, please help me ID other awards from his ribbon bars...

Source for the Lübeck Hanseatenkreuz and the date is his entry in the excel "seeoffiziere Gesamtliste", see below.

Thanks

HassovonBredow.png

Edited by Kriegsmarine Admiral