News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Watch out!

Bob

Guest Rick Research

Just tote along a copier and your own paper and xerox everything. :rolleyes: We'll figure it out later. :cheeky:

:cheers:

Guest Darrell

$100 says there are at LEAST 2 old dusty stuffed Owls in that Joint :o:unsure:

Edited by Darrell

Ok guys, I just asked the question even thought I already knew the answer, because I was not sure what Bob thought that building is and wished to confirm.

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but that is no military archives at all, that is ... the Central Bank in Ulaanbaatar!

So I guess not many answers available there that could help us in our research! :cheeky:

Cheers,

Dolf

Ok guys, I just asked the question even thought I already knew the answer, because I was not sure what Bob thought that building is and wished to confirm.

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but that is no military archives at all, that is ... the Central Bank in Ulaanbaatar!

So I guess not many answers available there that could help us in our research! :cheeky:

Cheers,

Dolf

So How do we get the paper (I mean research material) out :ninja::violent:

Kev in Deva :P

So How do we get the paper (I mean research material) out :ninja::violent:

Kev in Deva :P

Kev,

Right now, we simply don't! Simply still not available yet :(

And of course I mean the research paper, either from the building on the pic, or from the real archives.

From this building one can only get another kind of paper :lol:

Dolf :cheers:

Cheers,

Dolf

Well - what's in the central bank would resolve a lot of my issues! :)

Funny, I got the pic from a site where it was put next to the address of the national archies (will PM you fax / mail / etc. in a minute Ed). Oh well, the mystery continues:)

Guys - let's not shoot off several volley's of mails / faxes / calls to the archives now please! :(

I think I read on this site before: let Dr B slowly develop these contacts so they hopefully open up.

Guys - let's not shoot off several volley's of mails / faxes / calls to the archives now please! :(

I think I read on this site before: let Dr B slowly develop these contacts so they hopefully open up.

Hallo Fellow Conspiritors :ninja:

Er.., I was sort of talking about the planning for the GREAT Central Bank in Ulaanbaatar HEIST! :blush:

As a way of funding my medal collecting activities :P

By the way what is the unit of currency down there? Notes or Barter, how many chickens for a Mongolian PLM :cheeky:

Kevin In Deva