News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My most Favorite part of this tunic, is this

PW

All

IS

Kaput

The reason I love it so much, is that I did not know it was written there untill I fotographed it a couple weeks after I first recieved it, as It is barely visable unless fotographed.

An extra little touch to the history of the tunic, I wish I new more.

Aswell by looking at the award loops this was a highly decorated man.

That is a very interesting tunic! It seems to have a lot of history into it.

What does it appear the writing is done in... paint? You stated that it was not readily visable with they eye?

Thanks for posting it!

Paul

Very interesting tunic especially as it has Hauptmann shoulder straps yet has Oberleutnant collar tabs,perhaps he was promoted near the end of the war and couldn't get any Hauptmann collar tabs???

Dave

Very interesting tunic especially as it has Hauptmann shoulder straps yet has Oberleutnant collar tabs,perhaps he was promoted near the end of the war and couldn't get any Hauptmann collar tabs???

Dave

I noticed that as well. That is a thought(advancement just before captivity or notification of advancement during captivity? ).

or something more sinister... like a post war embelishment. (I hope not) :o