News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Soviet Lancers

I shared this photo years ago.  Today I enhanced it with Luminar 4 and this is the way it looks now.

It was in a box of old photos I bought at the Dry Bridge Flea Market.  I didn't expect to find anything good but I came across this.  Enjoy taking a good close look.  It's very fragile but now it's saved forever.  I think the staff fourth from the right may be aa guidon but that's only a guess.

Soviet Lancers.jpeg

First time I see a picture of Soviet Lancers .but they are Soviet indeed . Budionovkas and light blue breast fogging. In the Russian manner not all men carry a lance . only the first line in attack formation. Twelve lancers in a Platoon of thirty six 

I was really really surprised to discover this photo in that old box of photos and clippings.  I almost threw it all away as a dumb purchase.  No one I know has ever seen anything like it.  Thank you for the very interesting context information.