News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A mystery that I hope folks can help me to resolve

So maybe its my innate desire to acquire weird stuff but I do appreciate everyone's help in my prior identification. This is a group of items that I recently purchased for my own collection. The lot consists of:

1) A post WW2 miniature chain consisting of an Eastern Front medal, War Merit Second with swords, War Merit First with Swords, Iron Cross Second (1939), black wound badge, Infantry Assault Badge, Kurland shield, Demjask shield.

2) Two stickpins--both post War--32nd Infantry Division and 122nd Infantry Division 

3) Copy of Greif Rundbrief-December 1975--for veterans of the 122nd Infantry Division 

4) Photocopy of an image of four German soldiers with text on the reverse.

I have little faith that I can identify this fellow but would be incredibly grateful for any opinions that folks could offer to us. 

IMG_1355.JPG

IMG_1357.JPG

IMG_1358.JPG

IMG_1359.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG

Happy New Year to everyone and thanks in advance for any help in solving this mystery!

• 1 month later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Well I guess it will be close to impossible to identify any of these soldiers on your photo, the text itself reads as following:

"Shortly after arrival at the old unit, this photo has been taken. It shows the rest of the regiments staff after the evacuation of the "Finger-Emplacement" the night before.

Photo K. Küster"

This regiment was part of the battle of Narva in 1944 more to be found here: Battle for Narva Bridgehead 

Maybe it helps a little bit.