Can anyone provide or point me toward biographical information about Oberstleutnant [August?] Kündinger?  He was a member of Ulanan 19, but apparently was temporarily assigned to a variety of other units as acting commander.  I've read most of those histories, but none of them seem to provide much information about him.  The only other information I've found is: I think his first name was August,  he was born sometime in 1867, died sometime in 1942,  contributed a couple of articles to a monthly publication of the Christian Science Church in the 1930s, and is referred to as "General" in that publication.  Thanks in advance!

Morning,

these from the Landesarchiv Baden-Württemberg. He was elevated to the brevet (charakterisierter) rank of Generalmaor on etirement in 1920. The death notice outlines his career.

Regards

Glenn

507239950_KundingerAugustUR19.thumb.jpg.5633a9b7a809715b5b216e27a9624c5b.jpgKundinger_Nekr.jpg.f53eda06a83ff1b8d2ac0992b553eda7.jpg