News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

FML Marzell Lawrowski von Plöcken

Hi, I am looking for information about FML Marzell Lawrowski von Plöcken (1856-1927). I am particularly interested if there is any record that he received the Prussian Kronenorden 2nd Class or the Russian Order of St. Anne 3rd Class prior to WWI. I will owe for any information.

Lukasz

Marzell Lawrowski von Plöcken.jpg

If you want to check foreign orders for Austrian colonels and generals you have just the chance to do it in the k.u.k. Staatshandbuch. Only here the foreign orders were listed. I have checked the last one of 1914 and here Lawrowski did not own any foreign decoration.

grafik.png.bc9d372f7d847cd6646ba531c65b1044.png

Here the link: https://alex.onb.ac.at/cgi-content/alex?aid=shb&datum=1914&size=31&page=676

Regards

Christian

Lukasz,

I similarly checked the Prussian Ordensliste up to the last supplement in 1913.  He had nothing from Prussia until then. The extract from Christian above would seem to rule out a 1913/1914 award.

Regards

Glenn

• 2 months later...
    On 01/07/2021 at 06:18, Christian1962 said:

If you want to check foreign orders for Austrian colonels and generals you have just the chance to do it in the k.u.k. Staatshandbuch. Only here the foreign orders were listed. I have checked the last one of 1914 and here Lawrowski did not own any foreign decoration.

Hi Christian,

I found another source that in fact I have had for years: Ruhestands-Schematismus der Österreichisch-Ungarischen Armee für 1914. Although only retired officers are listed, it does indeed list foreign orders.

Regards

Glenn

RuheSchem.JPG.35eb66f4b95caea8bb43567fa44fe046.JPG

4 hours ago, Glenn J said:

Hi Christian,

I found another source that in fact I have had for years: Ruhestands-Schematismus der Österreichisch-Ungarischen Armee für 1914. Although only retired officers are listed, it does indeed list foreign orders.

Regards

Glenn

RuheSchem.JPG.35eb66f4b95caea8bb43567fa44fe046.JPG

Dear Glenn,

you are right with Ruhestandsschematismus. Because of the fact that I don´t own any of them and they are not available online, they are not on my screen.

Thank you for your post.

Kindest

Christian