News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Statutes of the Order of the Bath

Dear Gentlemen,

as part of my book of the orders and medals of the Kingdom of Hannover I do need the statutes of the order of the Bath which have been valid until 1815. I am not aware if they have ever changed since the foundation of this noble order in 1725 by Georg I, so I need the statutes which have been valid in 1815. ( I just realized that they have changed and reworked in 1815, so I would need both). I would also need some high resolution photos of the order military devision of the cross and the breaststar and from the civil devision just the breast star. I own the book: The History of The Order of the Bath from James C. Risk, but haven't found the text of the statutes in it. 

Reason for this is, that I want to compare this order to the guelphic order which had been given to a lot of british people until 1837 when Hannover split away and wasn't ruled by the british king anymore. The resemblance between the Order of the Bath and the Guelphic order is more than obvious, so I wanted to compare statues and designs.

You might send the photos and text of the statues to my emailadress. Just sent me PN here and I will give away my email address. The text of course could be also posted here. People who helped me would ofcourse be named in the acknowledgement of my book if they wanted to be named. The photos should have your copyright and this will also be named in the book.

Thank you very much for your help, I am looking forward to reading from you.

Edited by BlackcowboyBS

I find this one on Amazon

Statutes Of The Most Honorable Order Of The Bath (1787) Livre broché – 10 septembre 2010

• Éditeur ‏ : ‎ Kessinger Publishing (10 septembre 2010)
    • Langue ‏ : ‎ Anglais
    • Livre broché ‏ : ‎ 78 pages
    • ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 1166281191
    • ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-1166281199
    • Poids de l’article ‏ : ‎ 150 g
    • Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 19.05 x 0.41 x 23.5 cm