News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi all,

I mentioned this in my post about my Moisen Nagent rifle and revolver. Got this in a little militaria shop in Havana Florida shortly after the wall fell. Was told it was from a wrecked Mig 17 fighter in Afghanistan. No idea if it's true or not but no reason not to believe it.

It's certainly got that been there, done that look to it, unlike most of the later catalog clocks that seemed to come out in droves in later years.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Sorry about how dark that pic of the back is. I thought I had another one I'd done with flash but I couldn't find it. But if anyone would like a redo I'll certainly be happy to oblige.

The old girl runs just fine and keeps very accurate time. It's a super piece and was another of my earliest pieces of Soviet militaria. :love::love::jumping::jumping: Another of those "gotta have it" pieces I just couldn't resist. :P

Thanks for looking, :cheers:

Dan