News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi All,

I purchased this clasp a few years ago but have not been able to identify it.  I believe it to be a Bavarian Regimental Clasp of some sort.  Can anyone identify this and provide any additional information?  Perhaps it is not what I think it is.

Many thanks,

Marcus

BD78CBAC-93ED-42F8-B4F4-BDAA9668E806.jpeg.6ca5e786b4a8d9198466fb568db29d20.jpeg

871CF719-B51A-4281-9D2E-5DC1779F189F.jpeg.e400e9c8eb2e5566e126e8b1d53a0a6e.jpeg

B915F7DE-FE4F-46A4-ACA3-9EBD3C7B9833.jpeg.435dbf3dead08c72f55ff22600e66c4a.jpeg

I have no idea what it is, and cannot read the initials. Without any (further) symbolism, this could literally be anything: regimental related or military in general, or from some religious group, or for riflemen, or workers' movement... guess there's no way to tell, unless someone maybe knows the monogram?!

:(

2 hours ago, spolei said:

the symbol could be 2. bayr. Infanterie-Regiment with the letters of Max Emanuel.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but for a Royal cypher, I'd expect a crown above...

:blush: