News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1 minute ago, Erich Wahl said:

Very nice finds, Scott!  I think I remember seeing the third medal bar at the show.

Here's are my three buys:

EK2_Hessen_obverse.jpg

EK2_Hessen_reverse.jpg

EK2_Sachsen_Weimar_Eisenach_obverse.jpg

EK2_Sachsen_Weimar_Eisenach_reverse.jpg

EK1_1914_KO_01.jpg

EK1_1914_KO_02.jpg

Nice ! Not many good bars there on Saturday.  I was looking for bars with foreign awards but did not see one ! 

I saw the long Wuerttemburg/Baden medal bar at a tiny Militaria show in Florida earlier this summer. I ended up sitting with the seller for quite a long time. He is a person who has contributed to this forum for years and knows all the old timers such as the late Rick Research. He told me what regiment the recipient was likely to be in but I’ve forgotten. He had some very nice imperial medals and Militaria. The medal bar is quite nice.

1 hour ago, RitterSmith said:

I saw the long Wuerttemburg/Baden medal bar at a tiny Militaria show in Florida earlier this summer. I ended up sitting with the seller for quite a long time. He is a person who has contributed to this forum for years and knows all the old timers such as the late Rick Research. He told me what regiment the recipient was likely to be in but I’ve forgotten. He had some very nice imperial medals and Militaria. The medal bar is quite nice.

He was a very nice guy ! I actually wish I had gotten his contact info he had another bar I was interested in but did not buy .