News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

An update: the library I contact in order to get the copies I need for my research, kindly agreed to scan the entire book in the coming days (for free) and add it to its digital collection.

There are one or two other books in this library's collection which are rare and I just actually need to get my hands on 😉

Will post the link when I get it.

The two books that will be added next to Kühls HR13:

Dieterichs, E.: Offizierstammliste des vormals kurhessischen 2. "Landgraf Wilhelm von Hessen" 1813-1866 (1913)

Moldenhauer, S.: Offiziers-Stammliste des kurhessischen Jäger Bataillons Nr. 11 (1907), both volumes (= before AND after 1866).

Dieterichs may not be of interest to most of you. But it is to me 🥳 .

I asked for the digitalisation of the final kurhessian IR (83) regimental history by Dalwigk. I will let you know and post the link once ready. From experience, it will take some 10 days to complete.

23 hours ago, Deruelle said:

Hi David

A big thank you for what you are doing for the research. Congrats

Christophe

I am just very happy I found this possibility to add a few online books to the community. I hope it will be of use to more enthusiastics than just me.

• 2 weeks later...