News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Here are a few tabs that just joined my collection....

First up is a nice pair of Oberst, Signal Corp. They are still sewn together and come with the price tag (fell off but still with the tabs)

Gary B

Next is a nice set of SHD tabs with the alternating colored piping which indicates grade 1-5. The set are still sewn together and are especially nice since the letters are chain stitched.

For Paul... :P

A pair of Medical or TSD Oberleutnant tabs theater made (Italian). The tabs exhibit a little more wear than I like but I could not pass on them considering their rarity.

Edited by Gary B

And last but not least, a very ugly set of Wartime officals on black waffenfarbe. Although appearing to be a mismatchesd set, the tabs are sewn together. All of the black waffenfarbe tabs I own or have seen were of poor quality; mishapen and generally lacking in the same detail that tabs of other waffedfarbe have. I am not sure why this is. I have handled about a dozen pair of black tabs and all exhibited this same poor craftsmanship/lack quality of construction.

These tabs, although ugly, are the 1st set of War time officials I have seen on a black waffenfarbe. Prior to this I have seen yellow, red, green and pink.

Comments welcome.

Gary B

Hi Laurence,

Those are really nice tabs! I neeeed them! :love:

Your price tag looks very similar to the ones I have for the Signla Oberst ones, same attachments too.

Gary B