News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A Federal Germany strategy

I bought a piece of the West German Medal and my friends thought it might be spliced because it was unthinkable to get so many honors, what do you guys suggest about itI'm sorry I didn't take a good picture, but it would have been delicate and the details were very good.thumb.jpg.b9f1b96f590701b6fc1c6bad0aa34450.jpg

Hm...

Quite an impossible combo.

I am fairly sure, it is put together.

WW2 hero knocking out tanks, finghting partisans and being a professional driver, later a dedicated sportsman to bet the highest German sports award, while being disabled and being a red cross functionary the same time.

All in all too much.

Best,

Daniel 

18 hours ago, Daniel Krause said:

嗯......

相当不可能的组合。

我相当确定,它是放在一起的。

二战英雄击落坦克,击溃游击队员,成为一名职业车手,后来成为一名敬业的运动员,赢得了德国最高体育奖,同时身为残疾人,同时成为红十字会工作人员。

总而言之,太多了。

最好

丹尼尔

It looks like its makers wanted to concoct a plot that seemed plausible, since the third medal in the fifth row was awarded to people with disabilities who participated in sports competitions