News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Gentlemen,

unfortunately i don?t have any good recommendations, but i rather look for some books about the war on the eastern front in general, the soviet army, Bios of soviet officers in english and other printed sources worth reading about this topic.

Anyone has a good advice, what i should look for?

Thanks in advance

Gerd

Guest Alanirvine

Gerd, I would recommend most of the books by American author, David M. Glantz.

He probably is one of the best, if not the best on the subject.

Alanirvine

Gerd, I would recommend most of the books by American author, David M. Glantz.

He probably is one of the best, if not the best on the subject.

I agree!

He's also one heck of a nice guy too. When I wanted some books that were no longer produced as a Christmas present, he worked with my wife and he actually printed them out on his own printer for me! :jumping:

Be like me... just buy all of his books. You won't regret it! :beer:

Dave

Hi Gerd,

I agree with Alanirvine?s recommendation and NavyFCO?s second. At the same time, I would suggest John Erickson?s books; particularly ?The Road to Stalingrad? and ?The Road to Berlin?.

Best wishes,

Wild Card

Hi Gerd,

I agree with Alanirvine’s recommendation and NavyFCO’s second. At the same time, I would suggest John Erickson’s books; particularly “The Road to Stalingrad” and “The Road to Berlin”.

Best wishes,

Wild Card

Gentlemen,

thank you very much. I have seen David Glantz?s books and will get a few of them now after your recommendation. Will keep my eyes open for Ericksons books too :beer:

Thanks again :cheers:

Gerd