News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Swiss Gold Francs?

Have a look at 180078635620. This seller has got the idea. He realises his 1935 coin is not from 1935. Hence he dates it later. In all probablity most of the 1935 coins are the nazi looted gold. That is why there is such vast quanties of that year coin compared to the previous years. The nazis needed this foreign currency because the internatiohnal banking system was giving them difficulties if they used german stamped gold or coins. Hence the 100 Corona or the Ducat was a blacked coin on the world currency exchange. Hence swiss ones would do the trick.

http://www.cruzis-coins.com/Gold/1935.html

Edited by mariner

• 3 weeks later...

F

Interestingly it also mentions in this documentary that the Swiss would shoot down allied planes that strayied into their airspace, I`d be very interested to know if they did the same in Nazi planes? If this is the case, then this doc, is floored, if they didn`t then this is another case, for the Swiss have a lot to answer for. But then again so do the Spanish or Portuguese!!!!

I read somewhere that the Luftwaffe lost planes to swiss AA as well.

<!--quoteo(post=150687:date=Feb 21 2007, 19:45 :name=bigjarofwasps)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjarofwasps @ Feb 21 2007, 19:45 ) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi Guys,

Have managed to track down a copy of this book, there is a whole chapter, about Swiss Gold Coins, when I get a minute, I`ll post some of the figures & arguments that are put forward in the chapter. Its a very good book and well worth a read.

Gordon.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Having re read the chapter, in order for me to put all the points I wanted to make in, would entail me typing out most of the chapter, which would be pages and pages. So I`ll try and break it down a bit. Basically what the book says is that the SNB, tried to launder their gold for want of a better word, by making it into coins. By the end of the war, and just after they had minted more L1935B coins, than gold that they had in their reservers prior to the war starting. They claimed to use L1935B as a mint mark, as they stated that the gold used was from this period. However if this was the case, then all the gold they had they turned into coins, and yet still had tonnes & tonnes left over. It is also claimed that they in fact minted more coins than they had gold so must have used Nazi gold in order to produce so many. There also appears to be some Russian gold in there to. The book gives facts and figures to numerous for me to list here in order to put the case together. I strongly suggest that if your interested in this part of history then read the book, and see for yourself. I`m in no doubt that Swiss 20 Franc coins are made from Nazi gold, maybe not teeth (but then again, who could say what the gold had been before it was coins), but certainly of dubious origin!!!