News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello Everyone

I have two docs ,one for crossing the equator (U154) and the other for crossing into the artic ocean(U592).I would like to post the pictures but am unable to maybe Gordon can post them for me.

Best Regards Richard.

Looking for DKiG related U-boat items...

The Equator documents on board U-Boots are less common than surface ships, and the support used for the first document is really unusual.

If I remember it well, this documents was in a small group sale by a Swedish dealer for the first, and a german dealer for the second. Can you post more ?

Hello Michel

Thanks to Gordon for posting my pictures.I bought both items from Thomas Huss I have a few items with the equator doc I have a Kreissieger doc (1938) and a U-boat citation the first type dated 8-2-1942 I think this man served on U105 as well as U154.With the polar urkunde I have the mans U-boat doc dated 9-5-42 EK2 doc dated 3-10-42 High seas fleet award dated 6-1-43 (Leipzig) and his EK1 doc dated 16-7-43 I also have a few pictures of this man.I am unable to post pictures but if someone want to post them I can send them.

Best Regards Richard