News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Andrey, who mades this? Kapral?

Dima

Dima,

As far as I know Kapral don't made fakes, but rather replicas instead.

And their replicas all have a new look as if they left the mint minutes ago, not like fakes that some... ?#%@# do with the only purpose to deceive. That's what this one looks like. Notice that even the S/N seems to have been erased, unless it never existed.

Andrew can you please elaborate a bit more on this sample? Thanks.

Just my two kopeks,

Dolf :cheers:

Edited by Dolf

First of all my opinion about Kapral. If you make replicas, you have to CLEARLY INDICATE on the reverse that this is a replica. Kapral doesn't do this. Even more, they present their orders with actual serial numbers. Those orders could be easily obtained by "black dealers" and then sold to unexperienced collectors.

About that very order RB#4 that I posted above... Of course this is not Kapral. Order was made out of real Red Banner first award. Lover part was cut off and fake fragment with shield was soldered instead.