News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of the Red Banner of Labour Duplicat

I have asked for scans and more details but they are not for coming, all I got response to last email asking were the "D" was all he said was it is on the medal :cheeky:

The seller seems to have some juciy replicas for sale i.e Replica Order of Glory 1st Class $500 :speechless1:

Geting back to the medal why is the seriel number stamped not engraved and why is t engraved in betwwen the rivets not on the line? It does not match up at all with PMD etc.

As per the order book who knows, weres MONDVOR when you need him :unsure:

Order of Victory

Edited by order_of_victory

From the crappy scan, it looks like someone just erased the serial number on the award and then found their metal stamping kit and put on a new number. It does strike me odd that someone would do that for a medal with normally very little interest.

Dave

I agree Dave, why change a number on a common medal, but would it command a premium even if itwas Duplicate?

I will endevour to get some better pics.

Its a shame there does not seem to be a return policy or I would buy it just to have a closer look. :cheeky:

Order of Victory

Edited by order_of_victory