News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I agree that this is probably the nicest TR award after the Eagle Order. I"m surprised though that they didn't make these pieces out of silver but out of tombac...many countries' awards of comparable rank are made of silver.

Edited by DutchBoy

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a lot Ricky, they are really beatifull. However, I do not know if one of them was the Eagle Order.

regards

Edgar

Take a good look, it?s titled Eagle Orders - top of the page 3 :blush:

Edited by ricky1972

I agree that this is probably the nicest TR award after the Eagle Order. ...

Weren't Henry Ford and Charles Lindburg given the Eagle order? There's a new (or at least recent) that shows Ford receiving his. I wonder what ever happened to them? I know Anne Morrow Lindburg wasn't very fond od Charles'.

B

I can believe that Ford received it - he was an ardent Nazi. There is a fascinating account of Hitler's attempts to woo him full-time to the nazi cause in a long-forgotten 1930's book by Ludecke called 'I Knew Hitler'.

Gilbert

Edited by deptfordboy

Take a good look, it?s titled Eagle Orders - top of the page 3 :blush:

Holy cachucha Batman, now I saw all of it. I can not believe what my eyes just saw. That collection is not from this planet.

There are so wonderfull awards there, it is incredible. However, in imo I still believe the most impresive and beatifull award is the Knight Cross of the Iron Cross (and more if it has the adds: oak leaves, swords, etc). But, that does not mean that the German Cross, etc are not beatifull. They are truly very beatifull as well.

Thanks ricky

Edgar

Edited by Edgar Estrada