News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Ukraine Order of Courage 3rd Class

[attachmentid=46753]

[attachmentid=46754]

[attachmentid=46755]

Would love to see more if you have them as well as any information on these. They're nice awards. Seems they're trying to get away from the Soviet style hangers. Pleasing design and nicely done serial number.

Any ideas on the maker?

Wish it was an issued piece but then I'd have probably had to spend a good deal more to get it.

Dan :cheers:

I do like this piece!!! :jumping: What can you tell us about it? I'm not up to speed with post-Soviet Union ODMs.

:beer: Doc

Hi Doc,

Thank you! :D:beer: I was so hoping someone would see and comment on this one. Actually I don't know a ton about this one. I've done some checking on the net. Here's a good page:

http://www.mil.gov.ua/index.php?lang=en...ration⊂=4

And this which is the overall site for their Decorations:

http://www.mil.gov.ua/index.php?part=decoration〈=en

From the above site:

First Class... this also has a breast star but you'll have to view it on the site as their link for that pic does not appear to be working at this time:

[attachmentid=46772]

Second Class:

[attachmentid=46773]

And of course the third:

[attachmentid=46774]

If anyone else has more info on these or just modern Ukrainian Orders, Decorations and medals please feel free to post as I'm sure we'd all love to see and hear more. :jumping::jumping:

From the look of the above site they seem to have several very nice awards. Very original designs as well.

Here's a few more I've seen... hope to get them some day. I fear this could turn into another slippery slope. :P

Border Guard Consciencious Service 1st Class:

[attachmentid=46776]

[attachmentid=46777]

[attachmentid=46778]

Border Guard Consciencious Service 2nd Class:

[attachmentid=46779]

[attachmentid=46780]

And last but not least so far... Medal for Veteran of WWII:

[attachmentid=46789]

I have a feeling this is definitely going to turn into yet another slippery slope for me. ;):beer:

The pics of the Order of Courage (other than of my set) were from the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense site I posted links to.

The ones for the Border Guard related medals were from an Ebay seller Subwhiskey and the WWII Veteran was from an Ebay seller out of the Czech Republic who goes by 2742013.

I've posted these for informational purposes and I take absolutely no credit for any photos save my own. If anyone feels these should be removed I'll be happy to have one of the administrators take care of it.

Many thanks! :beer: