News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Yugoslavian Partisan Stars

Also after the fall out with the CCCP in 1948 did the Soivet made awards then fall out of favor as well? Or was there little interest in "forcing themselves away" from the Soviets, that it mattered little where the awards came from? :blush:

Dear Charles,

that's an interesting topic :cheers: .

As far, as I know the history of communist Yugoslavia, I guess, that everything, what was linked to the CCCP, had been more or less "erased"in 1948.

My humble theory: In 1948 YU put the Soviet-made orders & medals into the stock and confered them again beginning in the 1960s :unsure::unsure: ????

We have to hear the opinion of our native experts :rolleyes: .

Best regards :beer:

Christian

• 2 months later...
    • Replies 344
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Partisan Star 2CL : Fake or not? :(

Hier is Partisan Star 2CL with very low s/n 514. I read somewhere in internet that there are no such low s/n in this Class.

At 12.00 you see 'II' stamped with failure and even the word 'REDA' there is a sign left from letter 'R' (failure?).

What do you think good fake or original?

wlodzimierz :D

Soviet, my partisan star 2. class on the picture has the serial in 23XX range. The other one I have is in the 17XX range. Both show signs of wear. As you probably know they weren't awarded in subsequential order.

Wlodzimierz, yours looks fine to me. I think it's a nice example with low serial number.

There are definitely soviet partisan stars below 2486, this has got to be a mistake. I have one piece below this number, you have one, and I've seen many more below this number. I don't know about the IKOM partisan stars though. The ones I saw, weren't numbered at all.

Thank you Ostfront,

OK this s/n limitation I read says that the lowest s/n is 2486 and highest 4170.

Maybe this range is valid for IKOM Partisan Star 2CL?

wlodzimierz

Waldemar your Partisan Star II Class looks perfect!

By the way, I think I have never seen a Partisan Star II Class from IKOM. Is the enamel similar to the III Class IKOM?

Here are two pieces that were once for sale. I've been told that these might not have been issued because of the high serial number, but Ostfront just said that these were not awarded sequential.

Partisan #1

• 2 weeks later...

Partisan Star 1st CL?

I was told that this is a russian screw back made of gold and than converted by IKOM to pinback.

Is it realy very rare new Variation or nice fake?

Lieber Waldemar,

is it yours :unsure: ?

Best regards :beer:

Christian

BTW: Good news about our book-projekt - please look at the book-thread :D .

• 5 weeks later...