News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Rightly proud, nicely displayed....

We have all seen the Ebay fakes of award boxes, Cutlery boxes rebuilt to hold medal bars and other period containers rebuilt to be EK displays etc. etc...

But there were Period COMMERCIAL displays, Store bought.... something a soldier could have on the wall or mantlepiece, proudly displaying his iron cross... One of the nicest are the glass bell stands...

...maybe not as posh as yours but still looked at as a family treasure: the box that his kids produced as a shrine to keep my great-grandfather's WWI awards, dedícated "to the brave warrior" ("Dem tapferen Krieger").

...maybe not as posh as yours but still looked at as a family treasure: the box that his kids produced as a shrine to keep my great-grandfather's WWI awards, dedícated "to the brave warrior" ("Dem tapferen Krieger").

Hi,

very hard to compete with a family made item!!