News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EK2 mm help please

3 part,magnetic.Compared it against all the EK2s on the MCF data bank with no success.The core matches none shown.Any help would be appreciated.In person the mark does look like a half moon but instead of going across the ring it goes with it with no other marks.Maybe just wishful thinking on my part;for hoping maybe I found something new.

[attachmentid=48481]

The closest match that I found on the 1914 was a CD800 EK1,notice the swirl on the 4

[attachmentid=48484]

sorry for the quality of the close up on the mm,but the bigger that i make it the worse it gets

[attachmentid=48485]

Sorry, but what is inside the border looks like Mount Fuji. Perhaps a rare Japanese made EK2 for the Germans in the POW camps. :blush: Ok seriously, I have no idea. It is just one of those undecipherable marks from what I can see. Very odd looking crown on the obverse, I see why you didn't get a match. Sorry

Dan Murphy