News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1914 EK1 with blued sheetmetal core..."930"

Another fine EK found finnaly his way into my collection! A "930" stamped one in good condition(exept a little spot of rust at the numbers).So from this variation I need just the "935"stamped one-but that will be extremely hard to get! The pin is the same than at the "Silber"stamped EKs,but as you can see all the EKs with a silvercontent stamp have got a different core(of course only the ones with the blued core).....Anyway,here is it :beer:

Micha

Hi Mike,

how many different stampings on these EKs do you know? I've got a "800" and this "930",but I know there are some with "935".......

Micha

Hi Micha,

I only have three examples with this type of core. Two of those have reverse hardware like the one at the top of the thread. Only one is marked though, that's my 930.

Regards

Mike

Hi,

Greg, I personally have no idea who made any of the blued core types at this stage. I have three distinct blued-core types in my collection - maybe one other style but hard to say with wear. I've never seen a maker marked one. Only some with silver content, either 930 (and Micha's 800) on the above type, and 800 or SILBER marked on the other types.

Regards

Mike