News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Gentlemen, here is the latest addition to my collection... a nice W?rttemberg medal bar, maybe someone can help me with the ID of the owner. There are some names left and maybe we can take some more from the list now, or you have new names for me ;) .... the possibilities are:

Bohle - Berater in Paris

Bohn - Historien-Maler

Elrienthausen - Leutnant

Engelhorn - Buchh?ndler

Freytag - Major

Herbort - Oberst

Hettler - Eisenbahninspektor

Hummel - Berater

Kegele - B?rgermeister Cannstadt

Leins - Lehrer/Professor

every help is welcome, enjoy the bar.

Heiko

Gentlemen, here is the latest addition to my collection... a nice W?rttemberg medal bar, maybe someone can help me with the ID of the owner. There are some names left and maybe we can take some more from the list now, or you have new names for me ;) .... the possibilities are:

Bohle - Berater in Paris

Bohn - Historien-Maler

Elrienthausen - Leutnant

Engelhorn - Buchh?ndler

Freytag - Major

Herbort - Oberst

Hummel - Berater

Leins - Lehrer/Professor

every help is welcome, enjoy the bar.

Heiko

Most of these are not in the DOA1908/09...

except for Karl Engelhorn who would be a perfect match BUT he has got the Karl Olga medal instead of the Jubilee medal, so not him.

It can't be Herbort and most probably not Freytag -> no LS!

Ok, thanks for the first and fast reply... then this is the edited list of possibilities:

Bohle - Berater in Paris

Bohn - Historien-Maler

Elrienthausen - Leutnant

Hummel - Berater

Leins - Lehrer/Professor

Hi Heiko,

Gunzenhausen was fun! Not many dealers but lots of Imperial medals... not so many great bars and the few ones quite expensive, but all in all a very good show. I had also the chance to know some fellow collectors better. The all atmosphere there was much more relaxed than in Stuttgart... bayrische Gem?tlichkeit, I guess!

I have spent some money there... but I will definately have a go for Thies auction, maybe I will try to get one max two good bars... The starting price for the Kaiser Wilhelm II's bar is Eur 25'000.-, it would be already about CHF 50'000.- (Swiss francs); I could buy myself a very nice BMW 3 with that money!

Ciao,

Claudio

he he... :P one thing I can tell you is that you can take Willi`s bar and I take the BMW... No, this bar is out of reach for me but maybe there are some more good bars on the "lower level", we should talk about that again when the catalogue is out... :beer: