News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EK2 MM 1 DESCHLER

[attachmentid=57750]

[attachmentid=57748]I haven't posted in a while and wanted to share with you some of my finds. Here we have as I believe a marked Deschler for your views. As always your thoughts and comments are appreciated.

RICK SCHMID

Edited by RICK SCHMID

Hello

Looks like a nice EK from the photos. :beer: Does the ring really go through a hole on the top arm, as it appears from the pictures and is this a common feature of Deschler EK2s?

Edited by DavidM

[attachmentid=57820]

Hello

Looks like a nice EK from the photos. :beer: Does the ring really go through a hole on the top arm, as it appears from the pictures and is this a common feature of Deschler EK2s?

Hi David

The answer is yes, This the only maker that I have seen where the ring actually goes through the top of the frame. See new pics of the 3 Deschlers I have. Hope you like and coments are appreciated.

Rick I hope to not offend by posting a detail from your photo. (I will remove it without question if you want) I have to point out a detail that I find most amazing about these pieces. From a construction stand point - I understand that on many EK's the Swas and the dates are 'beveled' so that they drop out of the die nicely. (mass production) However with these and some other makers that releif of the swas and the dates is nearly vertical. making it not so easy to get the core out of the die - more hand made quality to me. I like the sharp edges - like you could cut your finger on them. Just pure quality. :cheers:

Edited by hunyadi

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...

[attachmentid=57748]I haven't posted in a while and wanted to share with you some of my finds. Here we have as I believe a marked Deschler for your views. As always your thoughts and comments are appreciated.

RICK SCHMID

Hi,Rick.Nice to meet you.I am Naoki. I like it very much!! great finsh Eiserneskreuz 2klasse.Thank you for good see item!!