News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Romanian Order of Labor RPR and RSR All Classes

That is a beautiful series of awards. I think that the classes look the same, with a different colored enamel in the center.

They differed in the metal of the rays and wreath:

1st class - Gold rays, silver wreath

2nd class - Silver rays, gold wreath

3rd class - Bronze rays, bronze wreath

• 3 months later...

Very nice awards gents. I 'd like to know the approximate prices for each class cased please.

Regards,

Gordon

Hi Grodan,

These orders are fairly inexpensive. The more commonly found 3rd class RSR version sell for about $20-25 uncased and $30-35 cased. The earlier RPR version sell for a litle more $40-45 uncased $50-55 cased.

John

Edited by John F.

Hallo Gents, :cheers:

if you can get these items, for the prices given above then grab them quick,

as they are selling for 50 - 80+ Euros here in Romania,

and thats for the lower classes. More for cased items with issue brevet in tube.

Kevin in Deva :cheers:

Hallo Gents, :cheers:

if you can get these items, for the prices given above then grab them quick,

as they are selling for 50 - 80+ Euros here in Romania,

and thats for the lower classes. More for cased items with issue brevet in tube.

Kevin in Deva :cheers:

Wow! I should have stated those were the prices I got mine for two years ago off of eBay. However, I recently sold an Order of Labor -3rd cl (RSR) on eBay for only $22.65. Here is a web-site from a dealer in the States selling them http://www.collectrussia.com/showcat.htm?cat=COMRUMDEC for a little more then the prices I quoted.

Best,

John

Edited by John F.